Found A Wasp Nest Or A Beehive In The Carrum Downs To Be Removed? Contact Us On 03 4050 7720 Now
If you come across a wasp nest or beehive, the first thing you need to do is to contact a professional team for its removal. If you are having a hard time finding reliable sources; you can contact us! We are one of the best in providing wasp and bee control services. We have a team of highly skilled experts and proficiency. Our team provides the best bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs services. Our services are available in all the regions of Carrum Downs. If you are facing any kind of issues with removing bees from the house, you can reach out to us. Not only that, but our team is also technical in providing wasp nest removal services as well. You can contact us via phone call, by calling us at 03 4050 7720. Or else, you can even make an appointment through our website.
Different Types Of Bees And Wasps We Exterminate
There are different types of bees and wasps. These are categorized into different genera and species depending on their characteristic features. These can be a threat to human health. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of bees and wasps as early as possible. The following are the different types of bees and wasps we deal with:
- Honey Bee (Apis mellifera): These are red or brown with black bands & orange to yellow rings on the abdomen. You can easily identify their infestation with the presence of beehives. If you find the beehives in your vicinity, contact us for bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs services.
- Bumble Bee (Bombus spp.): These bees don’t bite humans in general, but their presence on your property can be dangerous to the residents. Their identification can be challenging, as they are variable in shape and size. Therefore, it is necessary to seek help from a professional bee exterminator.
- Carpenter Bee (Xylocopa Virginica): These are similar to bumblebees, but have a smooth blackish-blue coloured abdomen. Contact us for the bee pest control services, using which we can exterminate carpenter bees.
- Paper Wasps (Polistes spp.): They have long antennae and long legs, this makes it easier to identify them. If you find such wasps in your neighbourhood, reach out to us. We can provide our bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs services.
- Yellowjackets (Vespula app., Paravespula spp.): Yellowjackets are also equipped with antennae and legs, and are hairless wasps. These are the most aggressive wasps, therefore dealing with them can be dangerous. So, it is important to seek professional help for wasp pest control services.
- Hornets (Dolichovespula calculate and Vespa crabro): Hornets can build nests by chewing wood. Their nests accommodate both eggs and hornets. Therefore, it is important to get rid of their nests from your property. If you come across a hornet’s nest, get our hornets’ nest removal services immediately.
How Do Our Team Controls Bees And Wasps?
Our team bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs provide the best quality bee and wasp removal services. With our team on board, you don’t have to worry about them being harmful to you or your family members. Here is how we deal with bees and wasps:
- Inspection Of The Area Of Nests And Hives: We inspect the areas where they reside profoundly. Such as wood logs, tree branches, fences, old and unused objects, etc. after this, we generate an inspection report. It is important for developing various strategies and getting desired results. Along with this, we also provide you with bee removal costs as well.
- Removal Of Bees And Wasps Around: After the inspection, our team will trace the location where bees and wasps are found in abundance. During this, we focus on removing bees and wasps in your surroundings. Then perform bee extraction.
- Removal Of Nests And Beehives: Wasp nests and beehives can be a great source of their infestation, to get rid of them; it is important to remove the nests and beehives. So, our team performs beehive relocation services. We use aerosol bees and wasp sprays, which can knock them down. We relocate their nests and hives to the places near their natural habitat, in some cases.
- Destroy The Nest, If Required: In certain cases, wasp nest relocation or beehive relocation is not possible. In such situations, we destroy them, to make sure they are completely gone.
- Final Inspection: After performing bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs services, we also carry out a final inspection. During this, we look for any traces of bees and wasps; for making sure that there are no remnants.
How Do Bees And Wasp Build Their Habitat?
Beehives and wasp nests not only accommodate adults but also eggs. Beehives are different from wasp nests. Since they are built in a different way. Though the wasps are of different types, their nests might look similar, like paper nests. But they are made up of different materials altogether. With a mouthful of wood fibres, the queen bee with the help of saliva breaks down the wood fibre. And makes it into soft paper pulp. Later, she flies to a chosen building site for the construction of the nest, while she has the paper pulp in her mouth. While worker bees help to build the soft pulp into several hexagonal cells. Later, this turns into a sturdy paper nest.
Bees often build their habitats in rocks, hollow trees, and crevices. Along with these, they build in the spots that they think are appropriate for the survival of their colony. They construct hives by chewing wax till it becomes soft. Bonding these large quantities of wax can lead to the formation of comb cells. This will further develop into a beehive, which accommodates both bees and eggs.
We Offer Same-Day Wasp And Bee Removal Services In Carrum Downs
Our team offers bee and wasp removal services to all the residents of Carrum Downs. We have a specially trained team, who can deal with any type of bees and wasp infestation. Our services are the best for removing bees from the house and your neighbourhood. Once you book an appointment, our team will offer same day services to you without any delays. There are other reasons to choose our services:
- Local Company: Our company is locally-based. Therefore, our services are available to all Carrum Downs residents.
- Accessibility: Our team is very accessible, as you can reach out to us via phone call or through our website. For wasp and bee pest control services, you can contact us for our reliable services.
- Prompt Services: Our services are very prompt; once you book an appointment our team will reserve a slot for you. Without any further delay, our team can provide you with bee and wasp removal Carrum Downs services.
- Same-Day And Emergency Services: Our services are made available to our clients on the same day as booking or within 24 hours of our clients making an appointment. In case of emergencies, you can contact us for emergency wasp or bee control services.
We are available on weekends and even during holidays, as we work 365 days.
Many people are allergic to the venom they release through their bite which is extremely harmful. So, it’s necessary to remove them from your surroundings.
With their physical appearance, as they differ in size and shape; one can easily identify and differentiate between bees and wasps.